Review by Alana
Alana's video review of the cosmetic product, Holiday Glam by Flip, highlights its key features and her experience using it. She starts by discussing the Jouer palette, which offers everyday neutrals and a black shade for smoking out the eyes. Alana demonstrates using the Kohl Eyeliner by Julia Dempsey to create a rough wing outline, which can be sharpened for a precise line. She then smudges it out with the smudger side and applies a taupe or orange shade with a flat brush to smoke out the liner. Alana mentions the gloss and mascara that came with the bundle, although she didn't use the gloss, she swatched it and found it to be a nice, natural-looking glossy product. Overall, Holiday Glam by Flip provides a versatile eyeshadow palette and a convenient eyeliner for creating different eye looks. The inclusion of a gloss and mascara adds value to the bundle. However, it's worth noting that the gloss may cause a slight tingling sensation on the lips.
- Everyday neutrals in the Jouer palette
- Ability to create a precise line with the Kohl Eyeliner
- Option to smudge the eyeliner for a smokey look
- Versatility to use different shades with a flat, loose brush
- Nice glossy finish for a natural look