Smash, alineh_a, ashleighenlow3 and 771 others have requested this item
Free returns. All. The. Time. Learn More
About the product
What it is?
A jelly-textured, concentrated blend of plant-based AHA‚ and Willow Bark-based BHA in an exfoliating rinse-off weekly facial that naturally helps transform skin from dull to radiant and glowing in as little as one use.
Scent: Light rose
Texture: Cool, smooth gel mask
Dullness, Pores, Rough, Uneven Skin Texture, Uneven Skin Tone
AHA Blend (Includes Sugar Cane Glycolic, Bilberry Lactic, Sugar Maple Tartaric and Malic Acids):
• Naturally-derived AHAs to effectively exfoliate, visibly improving skin tone and texture, while increasing skin clarity and radiance.
Willow Bark Extract BHA:
• Naturally derived from willow bark extract to improve skin clarity and help purify pores.
• A byproduct of rose essential oil distillation, rose hydrosol acts as a micro-dose of essential oil to hydrate and soothe skin.
• Plant-derived sodium hyaluronate leaves skin feeling plump with moisture by attracting over 1000 times its weight in water to the skin.
• A hydrating gel base to help restore moisture and soothe skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Sodium Phytate
How to use
• Use 1-2 times per week as a resurfacing mask.
• At night, apply a thin, even layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
• Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. For sensitive skin, leave on for 5 minutes.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water. This product contains an AHA that my increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, so be sure to wear and reapply SPF every day. A tingle or mild redness upon application is normal. Discontinue use if irritation worsens.