jodylc1681, tee.smith5, Pazina and 209 others have requested this item
Free returns. All. The. Time. Learn More
About the product
What it is?
Starry Night swirled soap will take you just far enough outside the city to experience a stunning starry night, featuring warm sandalwood, crisp wild currants, tonka beans & Tahitian vanilla. This bar belongs to our small-batch Rocky Mountain Collection. Starry Night is infused with activated charcoal & kaolin clay for an experience of natural exfoliation & smooth satisfaction.
HOW WE MAKE OUR SOAPS
The Journey of Every Rock Creek Soap: Each bar of soap begins with sustainable ingredients that are prepared in small batches and hand-poured into our custom molds. Our soap rests for one full day before it is washed, hand-cut, trimmed and stamped. After curing for 30 days, our soap bars are placed in a biodegradable box made from recycled cardboard, then are ready to be sent directly to you!
What else you need to know
OUR BRAND VALUES
We care about the environment and the impact our products could potentially have on this beautiful world that we love to explore! That's why we're careful about what materials we use, what ingredients we choose to create our products with, and what you take with you on your adventures!
Our products will always:
- Be as natural and sustainable as possible!
- Have easy to read ingredient labels! - if you ever have questions after reading our ingredient glossary please reach out, we are always happy to help!
- Sulfate-Free - no harsh detergents and super chemically formulas!
- Paraben-Free - we don't use preservatives that disrupt the endocrine system.
- Phthalate-Free - any scents we use don't have endocrine disrupting ingredients and are safe for you & your family!
- No Animal Testing - our ingredients, our packaging & our product testing, no components that go into making Rock Creek Soaps products are tested on animals! (they may be tested on us... but thats because we want them to work great for you!)
- Our Boxes - are made in the USA - Oregon to be exact, they are made with recycled materials, and they are fully recyclable and biodegradable. Why is it important that they are made in the USA? Local jobs, less freight cost, not made overseas, and not creating ocean waste.
- Our Shrink Film - made with Biolefin, fully biodegradable in your backyard compost!
- Our Plastic Containers - are shower safe recyclable plastic, wont get soggy when you take it camping or white water rafting or anywhere wet, and when you're done you can put in your household recycling box.
- Family Values - we believe family comes first, so we have a family friendly work environment, which is important for family flexibility and understanding that health, and your family is the most important thing even within your work family.
- Helping Women - We partner with local non-profit: HER CAMPAIGN a rescue home for trafficked and abuse survivors. We choose to make a personal impact and do more than just give a percentage of our proceeds with our Work Therapy Internship for women in need. When you buy our soaps and bath products, interns may have helped with the packaging, or assisted in the making or clean up. Over the past two years we have had 4 girls come in and intern with us for up to a year. Each girl was at a different stage in her journey and has different abilities, skills and strengths. We treat them with love and respect and teach them how to reintegrate into the work force. It gives them a job on their resume, a positive work environment, and creates good relationships to break cycles of addiction & hopelessness in their lives.