Get the Perfect Pout With These Liquid Lipsticks
The perfect lip color instantly elevates a look. Bold lipstick on subdued makeup and you’re ready to paint the town red. Sheer nude color and your monochromatic neutrals outfit is complete.
But when lipstick fades, gets cakey, or smudges, it takes down a look as fast as it elevated it. That’s where liquid lipstick comes in.
Liquid lipstick is designed to last all day while delivering intense, unfading pigment that doesn’t smudge. Whether you’re looking for matte or shiny, bold or subdued, there’s a product for you.
Here are the 12 best liquid lipsticks on Flip to help you get long-lasting lip color in just one swipe.
This dreamy lipstick gives you rich, long-wearing color with a matte finish. It comes in various shades, from a light nude to a deep red, to complement any skin tone and makeup look.
This product provides full coverage and instant plumpness in just a few swipes. The formula features a blend of rose hip oil and pomegranate flower for nourishing moisture. It’s super comfortable and won’t cause chapped lips.
This is the best matte liquid lipstick because it delivers pigment, coverage, and hydration without shine. The formula contains natural peppermint for a refreshing scent.
This lipstick produces an intense color payoff for bold, statement-making lips. The matte formula includes moisturizing jojoba oil, vitamin E, and honeysuckle extract for deep hydration and comfort. The precision applicator makes application easy and you’ll enjoy a light vanilla scent.
This long-lasting, transfer-proof lip color is a must-have for your makeup bag. The shade range is vast, featuring rich pigments for a beautiful color payoff that lasts. Plus, the lipstick conditions lips with vitamin E and sunflower seed wax and finishes matte.
This weightless matte lipstick has a precision tip that lines and fills in a single swipe. The formula includes a primer oil complex of jojoba and sunflower oils to keep your lips comfortable. This product is non-drying, making it perfect for long days.
Say goodbye to constantly reapplying throughout the day — this lipstick boasts intense staying power. It comes in 16 shades, so there’s a product for every occasion.
This cushiony lip mousse is infused with nourishing ingredients that deliver velvety smooth color. The doe-foot applicator means the product glides on easily, and the pigment lasts all day.
This lip color uses antioxidants and vitamin E to keep your lips comfortable and moisturized. This is an all-day lipstick — the formula is long-lasting, so you don’t need to constantly reapply.
This smooth, lightweight, full-coverage formula has a creamy texture and a metallic finish, leaving you with an eye-catching shine.
This matte, smudge-proof, long-lasting lipstick is perfect for flawless lips on the go. The formula includes hemp seed oil for softness and moisture and cocoa butter for protection against cracking and flaking.
This liquid lipstick is made with avocado oil and hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate dry lips while delivering a beautiful matte finish. The shade range features rich colors that are perfect for making a statement. Plus, Honest Beauty is cruelty and fragrance-free.
What is liquid lipstick?
What differentiates liquid lipstick from your standard lipstick is that it has a thinner, wetter consistency and is typically applied with an applicator wand. Regular lipstick is usually just that — a stick that you slide out of a tube.
You can get liquid lipsticks in every style, from bold to subdued, shiny to matte.
How do I make my lips look fuller?
Lipstick is one way to make your pout stand out. You can also try these tips for plumper lips.
- Use a lip liner to slightly overline your lips. You only need to line the center of your bottom lip slightly and above your cupid’s bow for a fuller effect.
- Use a dab of concealer around the corners of your lips to make your lip color stand out. This will also help define your lips for a more noticeable pout.
- Use two shades to contour your lips. Take two similar shades of lip color and use the darker shade on the inner corners of your lips, applying the lighter shade to the center of your lips and blending.
- Try a plumping lip gloss to temporarily make your pout fuller.
What other lip products are there?
Liquid lipstick not your thing? Try these lip makeup products to find the right one for you.
- Lip balm nourishes your lips, keeping them hydrated throughout the day. Tinted lip balms are perfect for adding subdued color while preventing flaking and dryness.
- Solid lipstick has a thick, creamy texture with a color that lasts longer than balm. This product comes in every shade and finish imaginable.
- Lip gloss can be worn alone or overtop lipstick and offers shine and moisture.
- Lip stains are typically applied by coating your lips and peeling off the product once it’s dry. They provide long-lasting, smudge-proof color.
- Lip liner defines your lips and can be used with any other lip product.
Perfecting your pout
Lip makeup pulls a look together — it’s the confidence-producing finishing touch. Good thing there are products for every style and preference.
To find other lip and skincare products like scrubs and masks, check out reviews on Flip. Chances are you’ll discover a creator with similar concerns raving about their favorite brands so you can feel excited about your next purchase.