Find Your Signature Scent With These Perfumes
A beautiful perfume is enjoyed by all — both you and your company will love the great smell. More than this, scents can vividly trigger memories and emotions, so your signature scent is forever associated with your lovely self.
Choosing a scent can be tricky — we’ve compiled a list of the best perfumes on Flip to help you feel confident about your decision.
Fragrances for women
While we think these are the best perfumes for women because the scents typically go well with female pheromones, you can wear any fragrance you want. Whether it’s a perfume, cologne, or unisex roll-on, choose the scent you like best.
These scents are perfect for cozying up by the fire during cooler months.
- Skylar Vanilla Sky Eau de Parfum. This autumn-inspired perfume features notes of cappuccino, vanilla, and caramelized cedar.
- Sassy by Savannah Chrisley Sweetest Revenge Eau de Parfum. This perfume is warm and indulgent, with notes of praline musk and berries.
Floral scents are a classic perfume choice for women — enjoy spring all year long with one of these floral perfumes.
- Philosophy AmazingGrace Magnolia Eau de Parfum. This features delicate notes of orange blossoms, rose, and jasmine, with fresh top notes of bergamot and lemon.
- Philosophy AmazingGrace Bergamot Spray. This simple, elegant scent features bergamot and Muguet blossoms for a clean, floral finish.
If you tend to feel sluggish in the morning, an energizing, fruity citrus scent is a great way to start your day.
- Skylar Pink Canyon Eau de Parfum. This grapefruit scent is reminiscent of a west coast beach with grounding cedar base notes.
- Skylar Capri Summer Eau de Parfum. Blood orange, neroli, and bergamot make this scent deeply refreshing and energizing.
These gourmand scents will put a smile on any baked good lover's face.
- Philosophy Fresh Cream Spray. This spray is delicately sweet and smells like fresh cream.
- Pacifica Flower Moon Spray. This formula has notes of jasmine, vanilla, and peach and includes coconut oil and vitamin B to hydrate skin.
Bring the beach to your doorstep with an aquatic-smelling perfume.
- Skylar Salt Air Eau de Parfum. This formula features driftwood, sea salt, and seaweed.
Fresh scents are perfect for any occasion — they seamlessly transition from running errands to date night.
- Pacifica Dream Moon Spray. Patchouli, sandalwood, and rose combine to create a dreamy scent that instantly refreshes.
- VAHY Midnight Ruze Fragrance. This is a versatile and mature scent with bold notes of rose and pepper.
These are great gifting fragrances — they feature the smoky, spicy notes loved by all.
- The Nue Co. Mind Energy Vaporisateur Spray. This scent smells like all the best spices — pink pepper, sage, and clove.
- The Nue Co. Forest Lungs Vaporisateur Spray. Get a hit of nature with this woodsy scent. Notes include vetiver, cedarwood, pine, patchouli, and bergamot.
How do you pick a perfume?
The perfect perfume is unique to the wearer. To find the best perfume for you, first identify the scents you love. Then, try different brands. Each scent will mix with your pheromones differently, so there’ll be some trial and error before finding the perfect product.
One way of doing this is to try out a perfume set. Here are two of our favorites.
- By Rosie Jane Fragrance Discovery Set. This set of seven mini perfumes includes white musk, juicy pear, rose, gardenia, cedarwood, sandalwood, and neroli.
- Skylar Perfume Discovery Set. Try five delightful and unique scents with this travel-size set. It includes cardamom, sandalwood, sea salt, pink salt, and grapefruit.
What’s the difference between perfume, eau de toilette, and cologne?
The factor that distinguishes these fragrance categories is the percentage of perfume concentrate.
- Eau de Parfum: 15–20%
- Eau de Toilette: 5–15%
- Eau de Cologne: 2–4%
The amount of concentrated perfume oil affects how strong the scent is and how long it lasts. A higher percentage means the fragrance lasts all day. Products with lower percentages are typically used for freshening up and wear off after a couple hours.
How do you apply perfume?
Most people spray perfume and walk into the mist. We don’t recommend this application method because the product can damage clothing and smells differently depending on the fabric you’re wearing. It’s best to keep perfume on your skin and hair rather than your clothes. Here are two alternative methods.
- Pulse points. A pulse point is where skin is thin and you can feel your pulse easily. The lower jaw, inner wrists, and elbow crease are great spots to dab or spritz perfume. Placing the scent in these spots is best because they radiate heat and diffuse the fragrance throughout the day as your temperature changes.
- In your hair brush. Spray a small amount of perfume on your hairbrush to add a subtle scent to your hair after brushing.
Finding your signature scent
Perfumes offer a put-together confidence that’s unbeatable. They’re a way of adding a personal flare to every look.
Reduce the time it takes to find your scent by watching product reviews on Flip. You’ll discover creators with similar preferences raving about the products that worked best.