Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser Review
Finding the perfect face cleanser is challenging. You have so many brands to choose from, long ingredient lists to skim, and have to consider your skin type and skincare routine. And trying out several different products can damage your skin — and empty your wallet.
Your search ends today thanks to Youth To The People's Superfood Cleanser, an increasingly popular face wash that solves many of the problems listed above. It’s created by a renowned and trusted brand, uses natural and easy-to-pronounce ingredients, and joins every skincare routine seamlessly.
We'll take you through the glowing reviews for this Youth To The People product --- including those from trusted influencers like Hyram. Get excited to learn what these beauty experts have to say about this showstopping face wash.
About the Superfood Cleanser
This product has stolen the hearts of many loyal fans because it's safe for every skin type, deeply clears pores, and balances pH levels. It’s full of skin-loving natural ingredients like aloe, green tea, kale, spinach, glycerine, alfalfa, and vitamins B5, C, and E. The result is a nourishing, antioxidant-packed cleanser that leaves skin feeling refreshed. It also comes in a refillable glass bottle to reduce waste.
The cleanser does contain fragrance, which may irritate those with sensitive skin. Because it’s a rinse-off formula, though, chances of irritation are low.
If the stellar ingredient list wasn’t enough to win you over, the rave reviews of some industry favorites might be.
Hyram is a skincare influencer known for his thorough and critical product reviews. With a whopping 4.5 million Youtube subscribers and 6 million TikTok followers, he doesn’t make recommendations lightly. In most of his content, he dives deep into a product’s ingredients list to show viewers what each item does for your skin.
Known for having a high bar when it comes to skincare products, Hyram has created his own skincare line and worked in the beauty industry for years. He deemed Youth To The People’s Superfood Cleanser “the best cleanser of all time,” saying he’s used it for four years and that it works especially well for oily and combination skin. He also says it's best used in the same routine as a vitamin C serum to leave skin soft, clean, and calm.
Hyram isn’t the only Flip creator raving about this cleanser, though. Another outstanding review came from Flip user Jessileedavis — she praises the product for its deep clean feel. User Zeopatra seconds this, saying it “lives up to the hype” and that she notices fewer breakouts after using it. Watch more reviews on Flip to see if creators with skin similar to yours are raving, too.
How to use this cleanser
It’s clear: Youth To The People’s Superfood Cleanser is a hit. Now that it’s on its way to your doorstep, let’s discuss how to use it correctly.
- Remove your makeup. Gently wipe away any makeup with micellar water and a cotton pad. (The Superfood Cleanser can remove your makeup, too. If you choose to use it to remove makeup or sunscreen, we recommend double cleansing to ensure you don’t leave any product behind. You can use this product twice, use a makeup remover before, or use a hydrating cleanser for the second cleanse.)
- Prep your routine. Wash your hands in warm soapy water, then splash water on your face to dampen your skin.
- Apply the Superfood Cleanser. Rub one pump of cleanser between your hands to create a slight lather. Apply the product evenly to your face, avoiding your eyes.
- Massage. Thoroughly massage the face wash into your skin in a circular motion for 30 seconds. You can also use a face cleanser brush to massage the product into your skin.
- Rinse and dry. Wash the product off with warm water, gently patting your face dry with a clean towel.
- Continue with your skincare routine. Apply toner and moisturizer before continuing on to makeup or heading to bed.
People also ask
What other Youth To The People products should I try?
Here are six of our favorite Youth To The People products:
- Superberry Dream Eye Cream. This hydrating eye cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The formula includes goji stem cells and vitamin C for powerful results.
- Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask. This overnight face mask gives skin a natural glow. Superfood antioxidants like maqui help combat free radicals, while prickly pear hydrates and eases redness.
- Yerba Mate Resurfacing Energy Facial. This dual-action exfoliator breaks down dead skin cells with active enzymes, papaya, and pineapple. The formula contains antioxidants and soothing aloe to prevent redness and irritation.
- Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Toner. This product contains glycolic and lactic acids to minimize pores. Meanwhile, kombucha and tree bark work as prebiotics to enhance your skin’s natural microbiome.
- 15% Vitamin C + Caffeine Energy Serum. This vitamin C serum is enhanced with caffeine to brighten, reduce puffiness, and hydrate for an instant glow.
- Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream. This lightweight moisturizer is powered by leafy greens. The formula includes green tea, kale, and spinach to moisturize and balance your skin. It’s suitable for all skin types, but we recommend it for combination and oily skin.
Is Youth To The People clean skincare?
Clean beauty describes cosmetic products that don’t contain potentially harmful ingredients. Clean skincare brands also dedicate themselves to sustainable manufacturing processes and ethical practices overall.
While there are no specific criteria to mark Youth To The People on, they’re considered a clean beauty brand because their products are vegan, cruelty-free, and contain the best all-natural ingredients for skincare. They also prioritize waste-free packaging to limit their environmental footprint.
How do you pick a cleanser?
Every skin type will benefit from non-comedogenic, pH-balancing products that use simple ingredients, but the most important thing to consider when choosing a face wash is your skin type.
- Dry skin: Look for gentle cleansers with nourishing and hydrating ingredients, like hyaluronic acid and glycerin.
- Oily skin: Choose a cleanser that’s oil-free and non-comedogenic to avoid clogging your pores.
- Acne-prone skin: Find a face wash with acne-fighting ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.
Choose a brand you feel good supporting. You may prefer products that are vegan or cruelty-free or brands that focus on sustainable processing practices.
Start your day right
Most of us begin our days by washing our faces. It’s often the first product we use, so it’s best to build a routine with a good foundation: a tried and true cleanser. Youth To The People’s Superfood Cleanser has proven to be the go-to wash for nearly every skincare concern.
To learn more about this product and other similar cleansers, check out video reviews on Flip. You’ll discover knowledgeable creators sharing tips, tricks, and tutorials to help you choose the best face cleanser. Uncover the truth! Check out honest Flip reviews now!